Emsisoft Anti-Malware 5.0 ( previously known as a-squared Anti-Malware) is an advanced security program that provides reliable and comprehensive PC protection against malicious programs including viruses, trojans, spyware, adware, worms, bots, keyloggers and rootkits.
The program uses combination of two antivirus engines, the Emsisoft Anti-Malware, and the Ikarus Anti-Virus engine. Latest tests approve that both are cutting edge in Malware detection. Besides, Emsisoft Anti-Malware 5.0 uses 3 guards : file guard, behaviour blocker and surf protection, to give best possible protection from new infections.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware 5.0 is priced at $40 for a single user, 1 year license subscription. But now, you can get a 1 year license serial key of full version copy of Emsisoft Anti-Malware 5.0 for free.
To grab yourself free license key for Emsisoft Anti-Malware 5.0, follow the steps below.
1. First, use one of the Polish-based proxy sites to access the promotional page at http://www.emsisoft.com/en/order/thirdparty/pcformat1008/signup/
2. In the promo page, you will need to create an account with Emsisoft. Enter your name, valid email address and password. Then, hit the Create User Account button.
3. You’ll then receive an email for verification. Click the confirmation link given in email to complete your registration and unlock your account. Also in the email, you should found the free valid license coupon code.
4. Now, download Emsisoft Anti-Malware 5.0 setup installer (96.6 MB) and install it.
5. On the first run after the installation. You will see a logon box, which prompts you to enter your username and password. Your email is your username.
6. The next dialog shows the licenses that are attached with your user account. Click the “Convert coupon code” link and enter the license coupon code.
7. Then select the new full-version license from the license list. Follow the instructions to the end to set up the best configuation for your PC.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware 5.0 works perfectly on Windows XP, Vista and 7 in all 32 and 64 bit editions. Enjoy! Thanks, webtrickz!